Thawline™ Bubbler Deicer Systems
- Thawlines are precise , allows de-icing control of a specific area
- Allows in most cases electricity economy compared to impeller deicer systems
- Better control of the effects of over-bubbling
- Can be used year round, for deicing and/or for aeration to increase water quality, so your investment goes a long way, protecting and improving your shoreline property.
- Can be laid along a headwall or shoreline, or around various structures or supports.
- No electricity or moving parts in the water
- Option of multiple runs of tubing to deice specific areas.
- Installation is easy; depending on circumstances you can leave it in year round or remove it seasonally.
- Since bubble tubing if very flexible, it can be laid in any configuration and can be used to protect odd shaped structures from ice damage.
- Works well in both shallow and deep water; salt or fresh water.
- Bubble Tubing can be laid on the lake floor at the same depth along the length of the tubing or installed alongside a structure or boat hull.
- Field tested in the Canadian winters for over a decade.
- Less humidity ice formation of boats, boathouses versus impeller deicing in very cold temperatures.
Unlike some impeller deicers that create very large holes in the ice, a Thawline™ Bubbler De-Icer creates a deicing water zone that follows the contours of a structure more closely. Thawline™ Bubbler Deicer can also prevent the need to remove and install pleasure boats year round, saving time and money.
Use Thawline™ Bubbler systems year round to improve water quality. This deicing bubbler hose is also excellent for ponds where fish kill is a danger.
Each Thawline™ Bubble tubing system is custom designed to the clients structure and de-icing needs so please contact us for pricing.